Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16th

Well, the grand experiment is going better than I thought it would. The question is, can I maintain this over the long term? Weeks, months, even a year?
Yesterday I went shopping. I went to my local Kroger and picked up most of my groceries for the month. I was rather proud of myself; the only things I got that weren't food were trash bags, and toilet bowl disinfectant. Then I went to the health food store and got some fruit, nuts, etc. Most of it wasn't local, but it's hard to get local except at the Farmer's Market, and it's only open on Saturday's from 8-noon. I was out of town last weekend, so that was a no-go. I took my cloth bag, but forgot to use the dang thing. Oh well; one step at a time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always leave my bags in the car so I don't forget. I still forget, it's pathetic, they're right there. LOL

5/18/2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home