Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Job and Craft Sales

I started a new job on Thursday. It feels like I was unemployed forever, though it was really just over a month. Try telling that to my wallet though, lol. This job isn’t as good as the other one as far as salary and benefits are concerned. That’s okay though in that I can make it but it will be tight. I actually LIKE this job, so that makes up for a lot. I’m a cashier right now so I’m getting lots of people interaction, which is a good thing with my extraverted personality, lol.

Slso, I’ve been selling lots of my homemade soaps and lotions. In less than a week I’ve sold eighty dollars worth of soap and taken lots of orders, and have lots of orders for the lotions. That’s not as much as it sounds like because of supplies, but most of the supplies will last for many more sets of soap. I have all ready made a profit, so I’m not worried about it right now. The way I see it, as long as I’m making a small profit it’s all good. I enjoy making them and I can use the money to help me along my path of self-sufficiency and independence.

P.S. What’s the most dangerous thing in the world? Getting between chocolate and a woman with PMS, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home