Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The A/C went on tonight

Not so much because of the heat as the smoke from all the wildfires. We're not just getting the smoke from the big fire in Georgia; oh no, now there are wildfires in Northeastern Alabama as well. Including a small one that is only about 30 miles or so from my house and has me on edge. I'm thinking of getting a kit together just in case. We were all having a lot of problems from the smoke, so I finally broke down and turned the A/C on. Hopefully I can turn it off again in a couple of days. But hey, the central heat and air system was out entirely for nearly two months, and that has to be some kind of a record for Alabama, so I'm not doing too bad!

Tomorrow I'll post my emissions reduction plan. And tonight I'm going to pray for rain.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home