Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I've updated. Life has been absolutely crazy the past few weeks. Trying to simplify your life certainly isn't simple! It will be worth it in the long run though. I'm certain of that. Over the last few weeks I've been working full time, going to classes, and trying to apply to graduate school -among other things. Including spraining my ankle and giving myself a bone bruise! Ouch. Things are finally starting to settle down.

Also, I've finally managed to go through all my clutter. Most of it is things I've inherited but which don't count as heirlooms. I'm holding my first -and last -yard sale tomorrow. Anything I sale puts money in my pocket, and anything that doesn't sale goes to charity next weekend. So hopefully, after tomorrow I'll have a much less cluttered house.

I'll update more later, or in the next few days. Right now I have to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home